We are committed to the health and well-being of your children and family. We have opened our offices for both well visits and sick visits. Rest assured that we are following all guidelines to keep your family and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. To this end, we have implemented several changes to our office procedure:
- Our staff will conduct a brief assessment over the phone prior to scheduling an in-office or telemedicine visit for both safety and to best meet your needs.
- You will receive a courtesy call prior to your well-care or vaccine visit. Please inform the staff if there is any known COVID-19 exposure.
- On the day of your visit we request that only one parent or guardian accompany the child and ask that all adults and children 2-years and above wear a face covering. Masks (without valves), scarves, bandanas, etc.
- We understand that sometimes you may have to bring siblings with you to the appointment if this is the case we suggest you inform the staff in advance to help us accommodate your family’s needs.
- We have implemented JUST IN TIME Appointments. Please wait in the parking lot and call the office to check in. Our staff will collect relevant information for your child’s visit. Once this information is collected you will be asked to enter the office.
- Temperatures will be taken by a staff member and your family will be guided straight to the exam room. We will provide all front desk services (documents, lab requests, follow up appointments) in the exam room.
- Physical forms and vaccine records can be sent to you via secure email or Patient Portal.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning protocol as well as other changes to promote a safe environment for your family.
Dr. Anita Kishen M.D.
Kids Care Pediatrics